Dan92

Well Known Member
I've read about the group here on VAF and since I just installed my GRT stuff I thought I'd sign up. Today I was informed that my application was denied. Does anybody know about the group? Maybe they aren't accepting more members? Thanks.

Dan

I'm a member and did not had any trouble joining about a year ago. I'd recommend emailing the moderator.

It seems to be pretty active. I set my membership up to get emails each day with new postings and get an email every day like clockwork.

Hi Dan,

I am a Moderator over there - PM me here with the ID that you tried to join up with, and I'll check for you. We are generally pretty accepting, but the user interface can be clumsy, and I know I have accidentally fat-fingered things before (I haven't done any moderating for weeks, so I doubt I lost you).

You can find the group at : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GRT_EFIS/

Paul

I've read about the group here on VAF and since I just installed my GRT stuff I thought I'd sign up. Today I was informed that my application was denied. Does anybody know about the group? Maybe they aren't accepting more members? Thanks.

Dan

Hi Dan,
I only see one request from you and it was on Feb 28th. and you were approved so I don't know why you were notified differently. Hope it's not happening to others. It's easy to accept a new membership request and you have to go out of your way to reject a membership request using the email method which is how I generally work the site.

Looks like this tread generated additional interests as there's been 5 other's since asking to join.

enjoy,
lucky

Thanks

Thanks Lucky and Paul, I did get on yesterday. I don't know why the denial email, but everything ok now.

Dan