johnfurey

Well Known Member
We all know that GRT makes great products, as do many other manufacturers but I recently had the opportunity to see that their commitment to total customer satisfaction is outstanding! I just had to share that with you.

We all know that GRT makes great products, as do many other manufacturers but I recently had the opportunity to see that their commitment to total customer satisfaction is outstanding! I just had to share that with you.

Please tell.....

Bob, Currently I have a single screen system with no back ups of any kind. I had several issues that needed resolved, some on my end, some on theirs. I was trying hard to fly off Phase1 hours between the weather and my work schedule. They went out of their way to make sure I was not grounded. I know I am not their only customer but they made it seem like I was at times.

Bob, Currently I have a single screen system with no back ups of any kind. I had several issues that needed resolved, some on my end, some on theirs. I was trying hard to fly off Phase1 hours between the weather and my work schedule. They went out of their way to make sure I was not grounded. I know I am not their only customer but they made it seem like I was at times.

GRT folks make each and every one of us feel we are their only customer. Nearly two and half years of flying behind GRT and not one single moment to have regret or dislike the system or the folks who provide the best support.

Thank you GRT.

yep, there are awesome

The 7a we bought came with GRT H1 screens. Had to work out some issues getting a new 696 to work with it. Have not spent a penny with them yet but they treated me awesome. Equally important, they answer the phone and know what they are talking about!

Love my GRT system and very glad the builder selected it.

Me too...

Count me in as another extremely happy GRT customer. I have a 3 screen Horizon 1 WS installed in an RV-8, (3rd screen in the back seat) and I've been happy with both the product as well as the manufacturer's support. GRT is top notch!

Skylor
RV-8