Mike S

Senior Curmudgeon
I want to let folks know how pleased I am with the support I have received from GRT.

Both Sandy, and Carlos, are fantastic to work with, and very knowledgeable------and most important they can communicate that knowledge to a tech challenged dummy like me.

I have spent probably a total of 1 1/2 to 2 hours on the phone with Carlos over the last couple days, first diagnosing the problems I was having, --many, and their cause, mostly wiring, then after I made the wiring changes suggested, more time on testing the changes, and finally getting all the settings/configurations done correctly.

As of now, it appears that I have all the magic correctly installed, and all the bells and whistles are ringing and tooting away in perfect harmony :D:D

The more I fly behind these units, the more I am impressed with the capabilities, and features they offer.

But the most fantastic box of magical electronics is not worth a hill of beans without proper support behind it.

Luckily for me, GRT rates a 10+ on both factors.

Carlos, and Sandy, dinner on me one of the evenings at Oshkosh.

Thanks

I could not agree more with you Mike. Besides installing a dual screen IFR system in my RV7A, I have been setting up half a dozen systems for other RV's. Sometimes I have run into really difficult issues to solve and Carlos has always stuck with me until we got it figured out no matter how long it took. GRT's products and their support of it are indeed first rate and a shining example of how a business should treat their customers.

Martin Sutter
Building and flying RV's since 1988
EAA Technical Counselor

Glad you got it all up and playing Mike! It is hard to to good Tech Support over the phone, and Carlos is very good at it - far better than I am. I doubt there are many questions that he hasn't already answered a few times - but I always seem to be the one that comes up with those! ;)

Paul

Glad you got it all up and playing Mike! It is hard to to good Tech Support over the phone, and Carlos is very good at it - far better than I am. I doubt there are many questions that he hasn't already answered a few times - but I always seem to be the one that comes up with those! ;)

Paul

Thanks Paul, pretty sure it was more than we could have done via phone, had to do some relocation of wire pins, add in a couple of input feeds, and such.

Now just waiting for good weather to go see if it all works in flight, as it all checks out on the ground.