Nice

Not much feedback because I don't remember the size Carlos said it is, but it's really big and really nice. It reminds me of a small laptop size computer placed in the panel.

It can display a bunch of good info at the same time, including HSI, Nav mode from above, engine instruments and many others simultaneously.....and it looks great and not cluttered at all. You can also change frequencies and squawk on it too. They are working with some other vendors for internal (or behind panel mount) transponder, radios and possibly IFR certified GPS for that integration part -- all controlled from the big screen.

There is a wifi plug-in that will allow a tablet (Droid I believe, not Apple or iPad) to repeat stuff for a back seater (like on the 8), or for an extra one up front. This will soon be available for the regular HX smaller EFISs. You get the tablet on your own and the USB wifi and one other thing for around $20/ea ($40 total).

Don't hold me to any of this for sure, but that is what I remember from the brief conversation with Carlos. Those guys are great and continue to keep up with the latest technology. No, I'm not a salesman for them, just a firm believer in their excellent customer support and service having experienced it first hand. Dave