[email protected]

I'm New Here
First flight of my RV-7A was 8/6/09 after 6.5 years of built time - now have 431 hours on the clock - It's equipped with a GRT, dual screen, single AHARS system - with one exception GRT system has been trouble free - the exception has been the fuel gauges - I installed capacative sending units in the tanks at time of construction - converter units are under the floor under the seats - I've never been able to get that system to work properly - GRT suggested several things - didn't work - an engineer friend of mine programmed capacative values into the converter units to reflect different fuel levels - this worked after a fashion but fuel levels shown are way, way off the mark - anyone have any experience with this system - if so how did you program it - if you had problems with it how did you solve it - I don't relish the thought of removing the tanks and installing resistive type float units - I'm about to admit defeat and install an EI capacative type dual gauge (EI FL-2C) from Vans -
Thanks
Dan Bergeron
RV-7A - N307TB
431 khours since first
flight on 8/6/08
[email protected]