OK

Turn EIS on and let it boot, then press the typical left buttons to acknowledge the warnings since your engine is off.
Then hold at same time the middle and right buttons for about 20 seconds. At 1st it will present a question regarding Lean settings, wait thru that and it will go to the settings program. press the right button to advance to the next successive setting. The FLO CAL is among the 1st 6 or so. When it comes up use the left and middle buttons per the screen info to increase or decrease the desired value. When that is set hold the right button and it will buzz thru the remainder of settings including the page designs and unwanted screens and reboot. Take pictures of all your settings and keep a list in the plane and some day if you screw up you can reset as needed and not have to call a friend and or go nuts wishing you had your setting info.
Good luck,

another reference

Check out the GRT manual also. Page 17, paragraph 7, describes how to get into the configuration set pages and on page 20, paragraph 7.4 discusses fuel flow calibration.

Good luck,

while you're on the topic...

I found a slight slight kerfuffle in the instructions for doing the fuel flo calibration. My GRT manual said to use a scale factor of 200. I did and the totalizer was w-a-y off. When i returned to all my printed material, I found another sheet (IIRC, also from GRT) that said to use 83 for the offset. That turned out to be darned close. Mine is now at 86 and my totalizer varies from actual fuel added by just 1.0 gallon in 90 gal used.

oops ...

In that previous post, both the 83 and the 200 settings are scale factor, not offset. My bad. :eek: