I have it running and calibrated in an HX. It seems to work as advertised. However I consider it useful only during ifr flight, because the AOA Indication is visual only. The most likely times I would need it vfr, like in the pattern, I am not looking at the AI. The audible AOA from my Dynon D6 is much better vfr.

I have flown with it since they wrote the code, and have watched and compared with with our "sensed" AS AoA Pro system in the same airplane. It is stable and accurate in "normal" flight, in the pattern, etc. Useless in aerobatic, high rate maneuvers though - just not fast enough.

The problem that it shares with ALL of the EFIS-displayed AoA's is that you simply don't see it on approach because it is down on the panel - and you're not looking there during a base to final turn. No matter who's system you have, you need a glareshield display and/or an audio component to make it useful.

The third way is to provide a stick shaker for pre-stall warnings. I've tried visual and audible warnings as well. The visual is too easy to ignore, the audible one alarms passengers.

There is an announcement coming up this week of a haptic stick shaker.... I flight tested it in my RV-9A and my Harmon Rocket.