MSFT-1

Well Known Member
I have a dual GRT Horizon I setup in my RV-10.

Recently I had a problem with one of the screens flipping pages by itself. Interestingly enough it was still usable (though really annoying).

I contacted GRT and they thought it was a bad keyboard. I packaged it up and sent it in for repair. I gave them a call a few minutes after UPS notified me that it had been signed for at GRT. Sandy told me that Carlos was already troubleshooting it (this less than 30 minutes after it got there!).

Carlos found the problem and had it working within a few minutes. He then called me and said he wanted to run it on his bench for a day or so to ensure it was good to go. They shipped it back to me a day later. The total time from when I took it out of the panel to when it was back in the panel was six days! If you ask me that is amazing!

The unit is working fine now. I am a very happy GRT customer. I would recommend GRT to anyone who wants a great EIS/EFIS solution and a great company to stand behind it.

If they had charged me one peny for every more-than-satisfactory call to them, their stock prices would be higher then google. They are great in both their product and customer service.

Super deal

I had a 6 year old 2000 series engine monitor that went dead. I called GRT to order a new replacement, and the Lady said "Ohh, but wait we have a life time warranty on these units and I bet we can repair it" Holy cow I said and sent my unit off asking to be advised if charges went over $100. In just one week I had the unit back with a new contol board installed, and the Invoice said "No Charge under warranty" Not only that, they paid the Fed Ex shipping on the return, all it cost me was $12 USPS to ship it in. It saved me over $400. Thats the best there can ever be in my opinion.

I agree completely

Every time I have had a question or a problem I have received prompt and effective service. Carlos is amazing in his ability to remotely diagnose a problem and walk even the most ignorant customer (I'm the test case for this) through a solution. I'm on the verge of building a -10 and if I go ahead I will almost certainly go with GRT on the basis of their quality customer service as well as a fine product.

Ed