Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Late last night at the hanger my friend Ryan and I started powering up the panel in the RV12 EAB. It was about 11:00 pm, dark outside and very quiet when they came to life, a nice glow from the cockpit with no surprises.
img_2075.jpg

It was amazing how the Vertical Power integrates with the GRT. I saw the demo multiple times at Oshkosh last year and knew that was the combination I wanted.
img_2073.jpg

img_2076.jpg

More configuration and setup tonight. I will schedule the DAR after Oshkosh.

Congrats

I know what that feels like. Hope you didn't do like I did and lose your internal GPS (if you have one) setting the serial ports up. Carlos got me straighten out and I have a better understanding on configuring things now. Lucky you got both EFIS boxes in now - I'll have to wait putting my second one in after I get mine airborne. Once again congratulations

I know what that feels like. Hope you didn't do like I did and lose your internal GPS (if you have one) setting the serial ports up. Carlos got me straighten out and I have a better understanding on configuring things now. Lucky you got both EFIS boxes in now - I'll have to wait putting my second one in after I get mine airborne. Once again congratulations

That will be tonight task to finish configuring the GRT. The guys at GRT are great and Carlos has been a big help in the past. This is my 3rd plane with GRTs