bhester

Well Known Member
Patron
No visual on the traffic, still looking.............:rolleyes:

>Group Buy Updates
>There's one on the radar inbound. Stay tuned...

OK guys...I'll let a little bit of the proverbial "cat out of the bag".

I am/have worked out a nice and TRUE group buy. I've never done ANY group buys before, because I don't ever want to do them unless there is a significant savings to the buider, not just 1 or 2 percent.
So, I can't just yet say what this one is, but.....it's electrically oriented (not a big piece of avionic equipment), but something I think quite a few people will be interested in.

In this case we're just hashing out final numbers this week, but I'm shooting for something tangible and real in the savings department! Should be something out here this week....stay tuned! :)

Cheers,
Stein

Got my attention

OK,

If Stein is involved that has my attention. Seeing how I'm working on the fuselage right now I'm sure it must be something I'll need.

I'm shooting for something tangible and real in the savings department! Should be something out here this week....stay tuned! :)

Cheers,
Stein

OK,
- is it bigger than a bread box?
- Does it go in the front, middle, back or wing of the airplane?
- Assuming $500 is the amount where the wife has to be brought into the approval process, does this require wife approval?

Steve Eberhart
RV-7A, finishing up all of the details that remain after you run out of parts from Van's

OK,
- Assuming $500 is the amount where the wife has to be brought into the approval process, does this require wife approval?

Steve Eberhart
RV-7A, finishing up all of the details that remain after you run out of parts from Van's

:D you sound like a 6yr old at christmas. shaking the package, trying to figure out what you're getting. But in the end you must wait until morning to rip the paper off.

I like being 6;) , or -7 in my case.

OK,

Steve Eberhart
Just a guess
-No, smaller
-Front
-You should be able to shop alone :D

I believe it's going to be one of these traffic avoidance devices

Latest group buy?

Did I miss the group buy deal that was supposed to be last week? Never saw the final offer.:confused:

Group buy

OK guys...I'll let a little bit of the proverbial "cat out of the bag".

I am/have worked out a nice and TRUE group buy. I've never done ANY group buys before, because I don't ever want to do them unless there is a significant savings to the buider, not just 1 or 2 percent.
So, I can't just yet say what this one is, but.....it's electrically oriented (not a big piece of avionic equipment), but something I think quite a few people will be interested in.

In this case we're just hashing out final numbers this week, but I'm shooting for something tangible and real in the savings department! Should be something out here this week....stay tuned! :)

Cheers,
Stein

OK - it's been a week. I'm biting, what goody do you have?
Mike H 9A/8A

I'm hoping for a nice audio panel... maybe a PS8000 or PS9000?

Anybody know for sure?????

OK - getting into the cryptics....Stein has highlighted TRUE and ANY.

Decipher - group buy discount on any Trutrak products perhaps???

Just a thought....

No Zaon MRX Group Buy :-(

I sure was hoping that the new group buy was going to be the Zaon MRX collision avoidance system. I need one. Any chance of the company going for a VAF group buy? The lowest price I have found is $489.

Jason (the owner of Zaon) and I are in talks now. I'm taking him flying in my RV-6 sometime in the very near future. I'll be sure to bring it up.

b,
dr

I'm in for the Zaon!! If that's not Steins deal see if you can get an MRX one going. There's got to be 20 buyers on here as we speak?

?????????????

Put me down for a Zaon MRX if this Group Buy gets going.
I live in Australia and hope overseas buyers will be welcome.
John

Can't wait till the group buy (whatever it is)..but at the moment Stein has me paralyzed...I'm afraid to buy anything until I hear what this is all about...!! Stein has more financial power than the fed!:D

Group Buy Safety Trim module - no harness included

The group buy for the Safety Trim module doesn't include the wiring harness shown in the website pictures. Bob Newman at TCW Technologies said that the pre-made harness for the 2 axis is $85 and single axis is $65 from them. It is 8 ft with the on-off-reverse switch and db-15 mating connector as part of the harness. Just wanted to clear this up.