kboyd59

I talked to Jeramy at Milspec today for quarter turn fastners for my cowling, and the discussion of a group buy came up, Jeramy sugested I bring it up in the forum and if there is any intrest I will contact him and he will get ahold of Doug Reeves and set things into motion. Jeramy told me the breakdown would be:

5-9 kits 5% discount
10-19 kits 10% discount
20-29 kits 20% discount
30 + kits 30% discount

Last edited:
Details?

Howdy - what kind (style, material, etc) of 1/4 turns? I'm interested. Also - how many for an -8A? Inquiring minds want to know! - Jeff

Captain John put together a group buy from MilSpec about 6 months ago. You can do a search here on the forums and get the skinny on the last one. I would try searching for cam locks or cam locs or such.

You can look at milspec products at www.milspecproducts.com/KITPLANES.htm scrool down and you will find your aircraft and the cost for the quarter turn fastners, or you can call 352-735-0065 and talk to Jeramy, he is very easy to deal with and goes out of his way to answer any questions you might have, the more people who show intrest in the group buy the bigger the discount they will receive

Last edited:
Cam locks group buy, I am interested

Hello,

I am interested in cam locks around the firewall for my RV9A.

How about shipping ?

Regards,

PilotTonny

I am interested in doing the very top and bottom of the cowl with the quarter turns. Im in if they can help me.

MilSpec Group buy is underway

To All,
There are a few threads going on about this deal and I am not sure if I hit them all yet but, where we are now is that if anyone wants in on the group buy discount for cowling quarter turns, just contact me to get on the list. Once I have the list compiled (or nearly so) we will know how deep the discounts will be. The more the merrier. If you have any questions, fire away and I'll answer ASAP.

Best,
Jeremy Summers
MilSpec Products, Inc.
T 352-735-0065
F 352-735-0504
[email protected]
www.milspecproducts.com