pat

Well Known Member
I thought I read in prev post about not having enough travel when using the bent stick and classic aero seats. my question is this: anyone using woodys bent stick, infinity grip and classic seat combo? any interference, probs or advice?

Two out of Three....

I have Woody's bent stick and the Infinity Grip, but DJ Lauritsen's seats...still plenty of aft travel.

Paul

adjust

Same setup here, but with an independent seat maker. I didn't have quite enough clearance, so I just took some adjustment out of the connecting rod which repositions the stick a little farther forward. No big deal. Also had to do the same for the rear seat stick which was hitting the back of the tall guy option front seat. All works fine.

Hwood

I have all three..Infinity grip, classic aero seats and the bent stick.
I had to cut off some of the stick to get the grip to clear the panel, but it clears ok with about 1/8". It's never a problem since you won't be trimming with the stick that far forward....at least I hope not! The seats are not an issue since they don't really overlap the metal seat pan by much, anyway. If you pull the stick full back, it does touch the seat, but it has never been an issue in flight. The rear stick will need to be cut down to clear the back of the Classic Aero front seat, though, especially if you put an Infinity grip in the back. I think Woody offers a bent rear stick now that might help.