So, I come home from work the other day and what does she hand me... preview plans for the RV-8/8A. It's a shame she didn't have a camera handy - pretty sure my face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Best (30th) B-Day present a guy could ask for. Very exciting times ahead.

BTW, I've been lurking on here for years, it seems. Check every day, in fact - even on the weekends when I know there aren't going to be updates. So a big thanks to all of you for the entertainment and enlightenment.

She sounds great! Mine had to actually buy my tail kit to get me going, when she told me it was on the way and I needed to build workbenches, I didn't believe her! As the project went on, she drove all the rivets on the top of the wings and most of the fuselage top skins as well.

Enjoy the journey!

Greatest wife ever

Well in the spirit of ?Greatest wife ever? .. I think the following two pictures speak for themselves. Helping out cleaning prior to priming.

a15v6h.jpg

4sh8i8.jpg

Well, my wife doesn't like to rivet, cleaning planes, hangar, also she didn't like to pay for fuel or preflight check, I also have to take the plane out of hangar, but she loves to fly in my RV-8 and get hours in her logbook :D

To be fair, she makes my lunch when I go to work in my hangar and she also tell me when I am leaving "Harry up with panel upgrade, I want to log some IFR time"

Last edited: