carguy614

Well Known Member
Hi All,
This is a first for me. I have never written about great service before, but felt compelled to pass this on to my fellow RVers. Some of you may have followed my wrong carb post a few days ago when I discovered that the carb was not going to fit under the cowl of my 9A. A quick call to Superior revealed that they had indeed supplied a MA4-5 carb for my engine which I found out was designed to be more effective for use with auto gas. Brent Henman, The customer Service Manager told me that if I had a clearance issue, he would be happy to exchange it for the smaller MA4-SPA carb. Shipped it out next day air to me, with instructions to return the old one. Problem solved! Wouldn't even let me pay the overnight charges, which I would have been happy to do.

Let's face it. All of the Lyclones are good. I suspect it's hard to get a bad one. Your going to spend at least 20 G's. No way around it. Service and support are the issues. I can tell you, It's been nothing but a pleasure to do business with these folks. Professional and ultra responsive. My 9 is nearly finished now, and my next RV is already on the drawing board. (I just can't stop you see.) I'll only make 1 phone call when it's time for my next engine.
Many thanks to Superior, and it's excellent staff.

Regards,
Chris Schmitt