GAHco

Well Known Member
I have found that I can get more bolts (an3-56) from the manufacturer, for the rudder pivot improvement. it will be about 4 months to get them made.

For details of why you may want these bolts see thread.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=24049

I have the option of buying less or more for about the same price.

I do not want to buy much more than I have to as they are not cheap, so I ask again for people to post each of their needs IN THIS THREAD as individuals and I will get as many as needed plus so many more for insurance.

The details of the promo will be the same as before and will be posted on the next post.

I will give this until the New Year and then I will order them to fill all the reply/post qty's +

Last edited:
Promotion Details

To get your promotional price for the AN3-56 bolts for your Rudder Pedal Pivots you will need to put in the promotional code PEDALS in the area just below "Current Items in your basket" after you have selected your items and placed them in the basket.

The promotion is that you will receive the 25 piece price , regardless of how many you order/

As and added bonus, put a "PB REF BOOK" in the cart, and that will be a free item for you (normally $6.00) when ordered with the AN3-56 bolts.

If you have do not already have one of our Hardware Reference Books it will be a great addition to your tech library.

http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com/site_tips.asp

to see ALL that we really have to offer.

I hope that this and the bolts will all be very helpful for you.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Best Price Possible!

Thanks for asking.

We are offering our best price in our system, normally reserved for 25 ea.

$7.64 ea, the offer also includes a free reference book that is normally $6.00

If you have other things to get at the same time, add to your order until it exceeds $75.00 you can get free ups ground or usps delivery.

Some items do not qualify for free shipping like hose, hinge, tubing etc.
see http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com/freeship.asp for details.

The free shipping offer is only available on orders places through the Webstore.

http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com...e=AN3-56

PLEASE KEEP POSTING YOUR REQUIREMENTs or this will not work!

Order method

Tom, for New Zealand should I order these via your website or vie the local distribution (Aviation & Performance Parts)?

Thanks Terry

I will need 4.

Thanks Terry,

I checked and the promo function went down, but we are correcting all the orders that came in thi morning.

Feel free, to continue placing orders and we will make sure you get a FREE Ref Book and the best price on the bolts.

When its fixed I will post a notice again saying so.

You will need to order the from our distributor.

Tom, for New Zealand should I order these via your website or vie the local distribution (Aviation & Performance Parts)?

You will need to order the from our distributor.
Of course they will have their own price.
Let them know how you heard about us and them.
They will need to order some of them from us, as they are a relatively new item for us and them.

Aviation and Performance Co.
P O Box 302 505
North Harbour
AUCKLAND
NEW ZEALAND Phone: +64 09 476 0984
Fax: +64 09 476 0985

mailto://[email protected]

Duh! PROMO IS WORKING AGAIN!

Thanks Terry,

I checked and the promo function went down, but we are correcting all the orders that came in thi morning.

Feel free, to continue placing orders and we will make sure you get a FREE Ref Book and the best price on the bolts.

When its fixed I will post a notice again saying so.

I might know my parts, but my web designer caught the error that blew up the Promo.

I had set the end date at 4/15/2007, :confused:HELLO TO ME, it should have been 2008.:eek:

Its fixed and the new year will be here soon! 2008 that is!!

Tom,

Thanks for doing this. I'd like 4 please. Do I need to go on your website and order them now? Or later, after you have received them?

Thanks,

Your choice!

Tom,

Thanks for doing this. I'd like 4 please. Do I need to go on your website and order them now? Or later, after you have received them?

Thanks,

Order them when you like.

Thanks for posting your interest.

I do appreciate knowing roughly how many more are interested and what qtys.:)

I will give this until the New Year and then I will order them to fill all the reply/post qty's +

Thanks!

I'll be ordering 2 today.

Edit: or tomorrow, when the website works again.

Put er in on sunday, we will post it Wednsday and they will be in about 4 months from now.

You have plenty of time.

Thanks for your post, the count go's up....

HAPPY HOLLER DAYS TO ALL:)

I want 4 bolts please.. Thanks. Will you PM me or do I order from the web site..?:) I signed up for the web site and I will probably order more stuff when they get in. Thanks Chuck

Last edited:
All signed up.

I want 4 bolts please.. Thanks. Will you PM me or do I order from the web site..?:) I signed up for the web site and I will probably order more stuff when they get in. Thanks Chuck

As a small business owner, I am in here today cleaning up some things before a few days out of town. I have 3 Christmas dinners to attend, the first today and then 1 tomorrow night, and finally one mid Christmas day.

So if anyone reads about a person physically popping:eek: on Dec 25th, it will either be me or one of my family.:rolleyes:

You have been added to our Webstore system as a customer with a user name and password.

Each "new customer" request is reviewed before processing by a real live human. Check your e-mail.

I have e-mailed you your notification.

You may purchase your bolts anytime the store is open.

Add whatever you want to get with this order or do a separate one, its up to you.

If you do put other stuff on your rudder pivot bolt order, you have the option online to indicate how and when you would like your parts shipped. (IE: Complete, As Avail, etc...)

Thanks for your soon coming order.

Please Post.

It is good news is I have seen several orders come in over the holidays and today on the webstore.

Please post so I can still get a representative count if you want them, whether you order them now, and wait for them to arrive, or you wait for them to arrive and order them then.

I want to order enough, but last time my orders exceeded the available stock, that's why we are waiting for more.

So please post how many you want to purchase, be it now or whenever?

Please Post.:cool:

ok, so I post here and order on the website? I opened an account with your site yesterday but didn't place the order there yet.
Put me in for four (4) bolts.
Tom Hanaway
Boynton Beach, FL

Thanks for the post!

ok, so I post here and order on the website? I opened an account with your site yesterday but didn't place the order there yet.
Put me in for four (4) bolts.
Tom Hanaway
Boynton Beach, FL

Tina will set you up on Wednesday and send you a confirming e-mail.

For this offer you can place it now or once you get your regular customer login.

Using the promotional code "PEDALS" will get you the free "PB REF BOOK" when you order any amount of AN3-56 Bolts, and you will get the best price offered for the bolts, whether or not you are logged in or an anonymous customer.:D

I'll need four Tom when ever you get them.
I went ahead and ordered on your site.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

I am here doing administrative shoveling while my help all has the day off.

I checked the posts and my Webstore, it looks like these things are moving well.

Thanks for posting, and thanks for buying.:cool:

Status.

Pre-sold 50 already, have 100 coming in.

Thanks to those who have bought, I hope this was helpful.

Any more takers?

After these promo is over.