Bubblehead

Well Known Member
OK, to recover you have to fall down first. I needed a second ANR headset for the occasional rear seat rider but did not want to spend the full amount. ACS has Bose and other used sets for sale and I love my Bose X so I placed an order for a "Like New" headset.

The headset came right on time but when I took a look at it closely one wire to an earcup was badly worn. I was just about to leave for OSH but emailed ACS and got a RMA and apology very quickly. I did not have time to ship it before leaving for OSH but took it with me.

I took it to the ACS booth and talked to Rob and Ryan, and Ryan apologized, said he should have caught that, and then offered to take it to the Bose booth where it would be repaired and checked out. Not "you can take it to Bose" but "I will take it to Bose." He did it right.

The next morning I stopped by the booth and picked up the headset. The wire was repaired and the headset worked flawlessly for my flight down to the Chicago area too visit my son. I have about 6 to 10 more hours of flying planned before getting back to Texas but I wanted to commend Ryan and ACS for handling the problem so quickly and professionally.

Always Good to hear

It starts at the top. This is not some fly by night operation just trying to get their foot in the door. I've been dealing with them since they were located in Fullerton and the attitude has never wavered - Jim Irwin sets the standard.

Bob Axsom

Customer service

I have the older Bose headset bought about 5 years ago. Plastic part in earpiece had been broke for a while so I dropped off for the FREE repair. Not only did I get it fixed in 15 minutes while I waited, they had added new earmuffs and soft piece on top for no charge. Now that's service!