it only gets better!

If you are in Tucker, there are many, many to look at close by including mine in Athens

Let us know if we can assist in any way

Best Wishes!

We Look forward to seeing you on the VAF forums.

It is a big help to be able to query those that have gotten further than others and learned from their experience.

This way no one needs to make all the mistakes themselves.;)

You will have a blast!

it only gets better!

If you are in Tucker, there are many, many to look at close by including mine in Athens

Let us know if we can assist in any way

Oh don't worry, once I get to building I'll no doubt be in here asking dumb questions by the bushel. :)

I'm still probably six or so months from being ready to build. Currently in search of a new home with a work area, for one thing, plus I have a few debts I want to finish paying off.

I'll be using the intervening time to educate the $(#^ out of myself. In addition to reviewing the plans and continuing to read these forums, I recently joined the EAA and will be hooking up with EAA 690 out at LZU. I'm hoping I can find someone who's building and volunteer my services as a trained monkey to learn a thing or two.

I live about 2 miles from LZU. I have the fuse about 70% done. Wings in the cradle, emp temporarily installed... You're welcome to come by anytime.

-Jason Klovning