Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Just about 8 weeks ago, I ordered a custom model of the Valkyrie from www.Createaplane.com, after seeing a post for them here in the forum. This morning I excitedly picked up the finished product at the post office, and couldn't wait to unpack it (well, actually "them", since I bought one for home, and one for the office...). I don't know about you, but to me, this is a hundred bucks VERY well spent! I think it makes a great addition to my office memento collection.... :D

IMG_1213.JPG

I had several emails with photos during the production process asking if they were getting it right - very interactive, very good folks to deal with!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Model

RV 7A driver, Scott Will and I are conspiring on a nearly 50% sized RV7 RC model. The actual size will be 44%. This should be an exciting project. No other info at this time :D

getting excited.

I'm getting progress photo's from Winston about my model also and it is looking really good. Will post photo's when I get it.
Iron, your's looks great just like you real one.

createaplane.com

Guys,

Im glad you like my models. Winston is a great painter. I have him contact you direct to make sure its right.. The order seems to take forever, but we try to make sure that you are 100% happy with your order. Thanks again.

Bill Briley
www.createaplane.com