sbalmos

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Anyone have recommendations for a GoPro mount to the windshield center brace tube of a slider? I bought one of the tube mounts from MyPilotPro at OSH. But the brace tube is just a little bit narrower than the narrowest dimension the mount will clamp to.

I used one of the bike mounts but it ended up being a bit kludgy to get the camera oriented correctly. I will see if I can find it and post a photo. If you want it you can have it as I now use the clip mount on the edge of the dash (GoPro 9).
Biggest issue I have found is actually remembering to turn the bl@@dy camera on :eek:
Figs

Anyone have recommendations for a GoPro mount to the windshield center brace tube of a slider? I bought one of the tube mounts from MyPilotPro at OSH. But the brace tube is just a little bit narrower than the narrowest dimension the mount will clamp to.

Wrap a piece of foam or other small spacer around the tube or inside the mount.

*facepalm*. Sometimes the answer is staring you right in the face. Thank you. The mount even has neoprene spacers of differing thicknesses already, albeit for some other reason.

Wrap a piece of foam or other small spacer around the tube or inside the mount.