Platyius

I now have my RV-12 on the register of RA Aus as an E-LSA with the number 19-5502 and all I have to do to start flying is to obtain a C of A from a casa inspector, which I have arranged for the 14th 15th of this month.
As Port Macquarie is in the Brisbane area the only Casa inspectors that can do LSA aircraft live in the Gold Coast or Brisbane area so I am up for air fares there and back, I will be glad when it is all over.
I ran the engine for the first time today. Lucky I have good neighbours as I live right in town and was running the engine in my driveway. It ran beautifully after I balanced the carbys
Those of you who chose to register with RA Aus it should be streight forward now the first one has been done.

Tony

Congratulations Tony, One step closer to being the first 12 to fly downunder. Thanks for your "trailblazing" work with RAaus. Only about 11 more sleeps. :D:D

Good work Tony! Nice to see us Yanks are not the only ones who have paperwork woes with our flying authorities. I wonder if CASA and the FAA compare notes on how to come up with paperwork snafus. :confused:

;)

Aussie RV

Great News there Tony Glad its finally all worked out OK ........Hope U have air under the tyres real soon ........Def will be ordering one now!!

Engine Fittings

Hi Tony.Can you please give me your phone number.I want to talk to you about the fittings you ordered from Gary Flood.Many Thanks Brian Howard