Jkkinz

Well Known Member
I was at Sun N Fun yesterday and stopped by to look at Whirlwinds ground adjustable prop. I asked Bob about the concern voiced on the forum regarding the 7/16 bolts used on the prop. He said they were aware of the concern and have already started changing the bolts to 1/2 inch. I also asked him about the prop not having hash marks for adjusting the angle, he also said they are also being installed on the props. So any of you that decided against the group buy solely because of the bolt size and lack of easy adjustment can take another look before the end of April

Group Buy Price Has Been Met

Bob also informed me that the group buy price of $2300 has been reached. For those of you that didn't get to SnF, it sure is a pretty piece of equipment. Sure hope the value of the adjustment option is worth the price difference from a 2 blade Catto.:)

I assume that the 7/16 bolts will still be available for those equipped with them, or will they all be changed to 1/2 inch? If so, I'd need a new spacer.

W+B

I am very interested in using on of these whirlwind props on my rv7a but i am a bit concerned about the effect it will have on my w+b has anyone else considered this and how are you dealing with it ?:confused: