DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
OK, it's 0703 and I'm parked behind the ice hut (by the showers) in HBC plugged in charging my cell, laptop (while surfing) and using the electric razor. Brought my lawn chair.

I'm looking at roughly 10,000,000 planes.

Highlights so far are meeting Bob Collins, Alan Judy, Scott Schmidt and seeing again all the 'regulars' that I don't get to see enough (Rosie, Dan, Gary S., Gary Z., etc....)

Thumbs up so far: Great cell coverage in HBC for the laptop (five bars!!!). Showers are awesome as usual in HBC and the walk to the bathroom is two minutes.

Thumbs down so far: The EAA helicopter that gives rides over us every six minutes (does it every year). The 'deluxe hamburger basket' at the food court is neither 'deluxe' or in a basket <g>.

The old feet are already hurting from yesterday <g>.

OK, off to breakfast. Putting the long lens on the camera today. Going to a forum on the SR-71 around 11ish and watching the Beach Boys at 5pm. That and trying to not get burned are my goals for the day <g>.

Wish you were here. The gang all says hey.

Best,
Doug

update

Thanks for the update Doug, still working here, but hope to see you later in the week. With all the pictures and updates I almost feel like I'm there, well, almost!

Request for Garmin Fly (Walk)-By!

Hi Doug

Rosie's test pilot here! Requesting a walk-by the Garmin booth, heard a rumor of a new handheld (?).

I am at Volk Field WI for a C-17 test, may be able to swing by OSH a little later.

Norm Howell