Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
I am getting enough hours on the Valkyrie that I'd like to have a spare set of spark plugs on hand - when I checked the gaps at annual, the centers were getting pretty oval (330 hours - I usually plan on about 400-500 hours on a set of plugs, and appear to be on that track).

Anyway, has anyone seen any good deals recently on REM-37BY's? All the usual suspects seem to be pretty much identically priced at about $16 per.....

And I'm not trying to start a thread debating plug choice....Mattituck put these in, the engine purrs like a kitten, I have ZERO fouling....and I try never to fix what ain't broke! :rolleyes:

Paul

Cheap (okay, reasonable) Plugs

Paul:

You might check out Air Power Inc. in Arlington, TX. I see promotions run every now and then for low cost on plugs (Unison) but you may have to buy 16 to get the price point.

You can Google them for the website.

Chris

P.S. Bet you'll have your Van's calendar open to September all next year. ;)

Well, I checked Sac Sky Ranch, and they are the same price as everyone else.

Air Power is Good Neas/Bad News....Good is that they are cheaper than everyone else by about a buck. Bad news is that they are in Texas, so I have to pay sales tax....which makes them close to the same as everyone else.....ah well...TANSTAAFL !

Paul