ccarter

Well Known Member
Gentleman,

There is a Spring Men?s Event, ?A Gathering of Eagles? on April 22nd and 23rd, 2011. Our chosen location is the beautiful Park Mammoth Resort near Park City, KY. They have great amenities there including a beautiful 18 hole golf course and the Rock Castle Shooting Center. Come prepared to have a fun inspirational and motivational time.

Glasgow Municipal Airport (GLW) is nearby therefore I am designating this as an official Fly-in as well as drive-in event. I hope you will be there.

All of the details are at our website located here -> Here! This is an open invitation therefore I encourage you to spread the word!

Gathering

Sounds like a good time. Is camping on the field allowed? Transportation needed?

Men's Gathering...

The event is primarily a men's based event and is being held at the Park Mammoth resort a few miles away. This place was chosen for a variety of reasons including the near proximity of (GLW) to accomodate my fellow propellor heads. :p Follow the link in the original post to get all the details. I've made no provisions for anything like camping at the airport. However, having said that, if you wanted to contact the manager at (GLW) on your own then why not give it a shot. :rolleyes:

If enough pilots register for the event and want to arrive in their aircraft I'm sure we can get them the few miles to the resort. There will be some people driving in for sure. Once I have an idea who will be arriving by air I can co-ordinate with the resort for the ground transportation. I've talked with them and they're glad to have people come enjoy their facilities.

Gathering...

I talked with Chris at Glasgow Aviation (GLW) this morning. I'm flying up and going to see about a fuel discount for the event and disucuss ground transportation. I'll let you know what I find out.