If the number of times that I've almost been run over by somebody way more important than myself on the grounds is any indication, I would say that the world's supply of golf carts is fully tapped out during that week in July.

Sorry, I know not your question...
I think the unwashed masses should be given a pocket full of golf cart citations to hand out and turn in the torn off stub at the end of the week :).

If the number of times that I've almost been run over by somebody way more important than myself on the grounds is any indication, I would say that the world's supply of golf carts is fully tapped out during that week in July.

Sorry, I know not your question...
I think the unwashed masses should be given a pocket full of golf cart citations to hand out and turn in the torn off stub at the end of the week :).

This video is a pre-Osh warm up to the upcoming golf cart follies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9audYhS8_U

Keep your head on a swivel, its the ones you don't see that will get you.

The golf carts, various scooters, motorcycles, bikes, motorized couches and porta potties ( yes, I saw one a year or two ago) that you see and hopefully avoid in the campground are privately owned and brought in by the residents of Camp Scholler. I know of no rental availability.

I find it easy to bike around the campground. Head on a swivel for the motorized crowd. Some people go to Wally Word, buy cheap bikes, and after their stay donate them. Not sure to whom, but others here might know.