AlexPeterson

Well Known Member
Greetings,

I tallied up the rides I've given in the RV over the last 9 years. I only count the first ride to a given person (many have numerous rides).

124 as of 1/1/11

I've enjoyed every one of them! Ages range from around 5 to 85. Tallest passenger is 6'-7" (fit fairly well). I still have a long list of "promised" rides to give.

Looks like I'm about on track with you. It will be four years on Feb 27 (June 6 if you only count the time after the 40 hr fly-off) and I am up to 56. That includes someone from every continent except South America (OK, and Antartica,) Ages from 8 to 89 (a WWII P-47 pilot) and weights up to 320 pounds. I am happy to note some of them may be reading this post, and several have become RV builders. I have had pax with as many as 19,000 hours, and many on their first flight except on an airline. For all but two it was their first RV flight, and for nine, their first flight ever.

Best passenger: A fellow from Ghana who had flown only once--getting to America. He is from a village that has one old small truck and NO cars. I don't think I ever had a person ask as many good questions as he did. Such a pure joy! Sharing is great, and a great thread.

Bob