claycookiemonster

Well Known Member
Since my GNC 355 does not have an "experimental" version, Garmin does not offer an installation manual, unless I register it with them. When I attempt to do that, Garmin wants the registration number of the aircraft it's installed in. Obviously, since it's not flying yet, I don't have such a number.

What am I missing? I have the unit and the wiring harness, and I could probably install it with that, but I'd like the official installation instructions. How do I get there?

GNC 355 IM

Since my GNC 355 does not have an "experimental" version, Garmin does not offer an installation manual, unless I register it with them. When I attempt to do that, Garmin wants the registration number of the aircraft it's installed in. Obviously, since it's not flying yet, I don't have such a number.

What am I missing? I have the unit and the wiring harness, and I could probably install it with that, but I'd like the official installation instructions. How do I get there?

Hey Clay,

Just shoot us an email at [email protected]. We will send you a copy of the most recent revision of the installation documentation.

Thanks,

Justin