Paul the Overlord

Well Known Member
Hi All,

We are hosting the annual December meeting of Vans Air force, MN wing at SteinAir tomorrow morning at 10:00. Expect doughnuts, soda, good company and plenty of RV talk. Direction are on our website. See you there!!

paul

Dang! If you'd have waited a week, Louise and I could join you! (Then she coudl see just how crazy Minnesota RV'ers really are....)

Paul

Awww, man. A couple more days notice and a few day trip just might be worth it :).

Not with the WX we have

We are in a no fun flying WX pattern - better to be inside drooling over goodies (food and avionic) at Stein's!

Stop by anyway

Dang! If you'd have waited a week, Louise and I could join you! (Then she coudl see just how crazy Minnesota RV'ers really are....)

Paul

Paul,

Stop by next week, although I doubt any of the doughnuts will be left. I'm sure you could pick up a stocking stuffer for Louise. A G900 for Mikey perhaps??

paul

We are in a no fun flying WX pattern - better to be inside drooling over goodies (food and avionic) at Stein's!

Pete,

I have a camera lens question for you tomorrow. We are looking at getting a wide angle lens to take better pics of our panels. There is a doughnut in it for you.

paul

Peter F

Paul - I'll defer to Peter F - he taught me all I know and has not scratched the surface - He'll be there tomorrow, and can answer all your questions.

I'm still having a doughnut!

I took a bunch of pictures and typed up some notes which will be in the Hotline, which might be out by tonight if i can stop watching Elf for the 23rd time and start typing.

OK, it's posted and has been mailed. I'll probably do a second mailing later tonight or the morning -- some people get it when it's sent by one method and bunch of others don't... and the same is true when i send it the second method. Let me know if you don't get it.

Nice write-up Bob - wish I could have joined you guys!

Oh..."Elf" 23 times? I guess what they say about Public Radio guys is true.....;)

Steinair fun

Nice write-up Bob - wish I could have joined you guys!

Oh..."Elf" 23 times? I guess what they say about Public Radio guys is true.....;)

Ouch! Paul, the whole RV group got together last night to watch Elf...

Yesterday, we were at $teinair, and I made the mistake of looking at a 696...

Then, in the afternoon, I went flying. Wouldn't you know, my current portable gps/xm weather system worked perfectly except that the gps and xm weren't working (they finally did start working). Now comes the spousal convincing period...