vmirv8bldr

Well Known Member
Anyone out there working on the new fuse know if the Geobeck vid is helpful?

My SB fuse arrives in two days, just want to know if it will be useful to watch them, or if the kit and instructions are straight-forward enough.

Bart-
I watched the Orndorff empennage video, which was very helpful given that I didn't know HOW to figure things out for myself at that early stage. I haven't purchased any of the later tapes. On the fuselage I'm not sure what they could tell you that you don't already know after having built the emp. and wings. There's nothing really complex at all about building the fuse. It is a lot of fun though, much more so than the wings. Good luck.

Vids

Have no idea how the vids compare to the new fuse (since I won't get mine until late Feb at best). Nonetheless, I do have them and found it useful to watch (twice), not for the construction sequence, but simply to see how things go together, what the assemblies look like, etc. Much easier to understand the [old] drawings now that I have 'seen' it. Of course, since I'm actually changing quite a lot of bits (gear legs, fastback mode, etc) it was of limited real value, but it was still handy. Worth the money anyway? Not sure, will let you know in a couple of years!! ;)