TrutrakTech

Well Known Member
First, thanks to everyone for your patience. I know it's been on hold a long time, since right after AirVenture. This delay went on far longer than any of us wanted but we've reached the end of the rainbow, finally. We've got all the bugs worked out now that cropped up after the initial 1.03 release. No more horizon spinning or locking up.

Operationally nothing has changed. The current manual is still the same one as the options and features are the same. As always, if there are any questions please get in touch with me.

New software

I have a PFd installed In my rv-6 and have flown for approx 40 hrs with no problems. Do I need to update my software?

Toby
615-423-9597

Have the only changes been software related? I haven't flown yet so have had no upgrade, I was planning on upgrade down the road. Unless there is a hardware upgrade required...

Have the only changes been software related? I haven't flown yet so have had no upgrade, I was planning on upgrade down the road. Unless there is a hardware upgrade required...

704ch,

Software updates only.

It's hard to tell from your post if you have a Gemini already. If you do, you should upgrade the software before the first flight. You can upgrade yourself if you have a TS-83 or send your unit into Trutrak. The other option is to catch them at an airshow.

Toby,

You should update your PFD as soon as feasible. Lucas has documented the bug on their support forum.

Bob