woodmanrog

Well Known Member
Hey all,
Because of demand, I have finished building another batch of stiffeners per Van's plan number SK-75. They fit all ROUND gear legs. For further info contact: [email protected] Remember that 10% of all sales goes back to the Reeves family for this incredible web site. Be sure to send a donation this year not only for the web site but also to help family expenses since Susie had her procedure. On that note, Myra and I extend our best wishes for her to have a speedy recovery.
Roger

I'm a believer...

Hey all,
Because of demand, I have finished building another batch of stiffeners per Van's plan number SK-75. They fit all ROUND gear legs. For further info contact: [email protected] Remember that 10% of all sales goes back to the Reeves family for this incredible web site. Be sure to send a donation this year not only for the web site but also to help family expenses since Susie had her procedure. On that note, Myra and I extend our best wishes for her to have a speedy recovery.
Roger

I just put a set of Roger's stiffeners on my RV-7 and they work GREAT!

Nothing but goooood vibrations now-no bad ones!

Two thumbs up, and a good solution to a shimmying landing gear!

I just put a set of Roger's stiffeners on my RV-7 and they work GREAT!

Nothing but goooood vibrations now-no bad ones!

I bought a pair of Rogers stiffies but haven't installed them yet. Can you give a break-down of the install process?

thanks
~Marc

Leg stiffeners

Just put a set on our 7. Did multiple full stop landings yesterday without ANY vibes. These things rearlly work!