1bigdog

Well Known Member
Can anyone comment on the value of the GBI (GeoBeck Inc) video's for RV-9 construction.

I'm probably going to buy the Les Bournes and RV Rudder Workshop DVD's to start me off but the GBI videos are very specific and bill themselves as a completen step by step build on video.

Thanks.

Michael B.

Can anyone comment on the value of the GBI (GeoBeck Inc) video's for RV-9 construction.

I'm probably going to buy the Les Bournes and RV Rudder Workshop DVD's to start me off but the GBI videos are very specific and bill themselves as a completen step by step build on video.

Thanks.

Michael B.

... that would be "complete step by step ..."

Video tape available

Michael:

Let me know if you'd like my old RV construction videotapes; I'd be happy to mail them, if you think you'll view them. I'd like to see them go to a good home.

I won't mail the VHS player - probably costs much more than the $1.00 US I spent at Goodwill to buy it.

Michael:

Let me know if you'd like my old RV construction videotapes; I'd be happy to mail them, if you think you'll view them. I'd like to see them go to a good home.

I won't mail the VHS player - probably costs much more than the $1.00 US I spent at Goodwill to buy it.

Hi ESCO

It's complex and expensive sending stuff to Canada so I greatly appreciate the offer but I would not want to impose. Oddly enough I still have a VHS player, used for when I convert old content to DVD's.

Thanks for the offer.

Michael B.