Jaypratt

Well Known Member
Mentor
I AM HEADING FOR GASTONS FRIDAY 31ST AND SATURDAY 1ST, NOV,. ANYONE GOING TO BE THERE? JOUN US?

CAROL AND I ARE GOING TO DO A LITTLE FISHING WITH SOME WWW.SUPERCUB.ORG FRIENDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gastons

Jay,
I'm leaving for my lake home on Bull Shoals this evening. Could meet for dinner Friday eve...

Don

You are in for a great weekend. The trees are at their peak and the weather is perfect. If I can get loose I may drive over and say hello. If you're out fishing and you come back to find is drool on your plane you will know I came by.:)

Gaston's

Doggonnit!

I will be at Gaston's the following weekend with my brother. I am sorry I will miss not meeting you and looking at the RV!

Oh well. Maybe next time

Gaston's

Darn it Jay, Becky has a Dr.'s appt. Fri. late afternoon and it's a 3+ hr. flt. from here to Gaston's. Couldn't get there before dark.:(

Next time!:D

Fun!

Don Miller met me on the ramp. He is, flytoboat, on this sight. He took some of us out on his ski boat, really cool! thanks Don!!.

My supercub.org friends are first class We had a good visit, wish you were there with us.
If you have a RV. Think what a bush plane of some type would do for you. You people with houses and no kids listen up. We have some fun going slow.

no house,,,,,,, more airplanes,,,,,, more time off ,,,,,,,,to go somewhere!

Last edited:
Great time!

Don Miller met me on the ramp. He is, flytoboat, on this sight. He took some of us out on his ski boat, really cool! thanks Don!!.

My supercub.org friends are first class We had a good visit, wish you were there with us.
If you have a RV. Think what a bush plane of some type would do for you. You people with houses and no kids listen up. We have some fun going slow.

no house,,,,,,, more airplanes,,,,,, more time off ,,,,,,,,to go somewhere!

Jay,
It was great to meet you and Carol. Your super cub friends are almost as nice as RVers too! Thanks for your hospitality Friday eve and glad you enjoyed the boat ride. You'll have to come for a weekend on the houseboat next summer!

Jay and the Borrowed Horse on the ramp at Gaston's Resort, Arkansas