Strikhedonia

Well Known Member
Service Bulletin 23031 Rev B: GTX 45R/GTX 345 Series ADS-B Software Version 3.41

Has anyone found a link to version 3.41 that is referenced in the Service Bulletin? I search the Garmin site but came up empty only finding a link to 2.81.

Not sure

Not sure if this is your issue, but with Garmin transponders, sometimes you have to contact a dealer.
And sometimes, if you go in the g3x software link on the Garmin website, the transponder software is buried in there, for experimental only.

GTX Transponder Update

Service Bulletin 23031 Rev B: GTX 45R/GTX 345 Series ADS-B Software Version 3.41

Has anyone found a link to version 3.41 that is referenced in the Service Bulletin? I search the Garmin site but came up empty only finding a link to 2.81.

We are re-posting Software 2.81 (will be revision B), you won't see that label change. 3.41 is specifically the ADS-B Software version.

All that to say, the purpose of this update will be to support the new GTX 45R with onboard WAAS GPS, which was recently made available for purchase for Experimental aircraft. We will have the software revision posted to the website shortly.

Thanks,

Justin

We are re-posting Software 2.81 (will be revision B), you won't see that label change. 3.41 is specifically the ADS-B Software version.

All that to say, the purpose of this update will be to support the new GTX 45R with onboard WAAS GPS, which was recently made available for purchase for Experimental aircraft. We will have the software revision posted to the website shortly.

Thanks,

Justin

So no GPS20A LRU now needed, I assume the GPS antenna now connects directly to the revised GTX45R?

Regards,

Byron.