Mark Dickens

Well Known Member
Patron
Another thing I stumbled on is that Garmin apparently has a rebate program going right now on certain avionics, including the GTN-650 ($500). Chief Aircraft has this on their website (http://www.chiefaircraft.com/avionics). Looks like it's just for certified avionics.

Since Stein is our "go to" guy, I'm sure he can elaborate???

Yep

Talked with Stein last week and he did indicate a rebate on the 650 and $500.00 was the number mentioned (as I remember....)

Yes indeed there are rebates on the GTN's and a few other goodies. Sorry I didn't get the details out yet (getting ready for OSH and making sure he shirts are on their way), will try to get it out tomorrow - so check back here then! ;)

Cheers,
Stein

Off track: Tanya wanted to spread out my 10 Steinair shirts, complete with the one that is somehow missing a finger, to show that they ALL have holes in the arm pits. Well, they are well used. I told her that it is no different than anybody else, it has just been that long since we've sent him a big check. She responds with, "But that $40k has just been sitting in the bank with his name on it waiting on you to finish the -8." Yep, well, we'll get new shirts when we get new shirts :). Once upon a time, we asked Stein to stop sending shirts. Aaaahmmm, Stein if you still have that note, please shred it. Just sayin', it will be nice to see all the peeps.

Here are the details of the rebate:

Good for products purchased July 1st through August 29th (rebate form must be postmarked by Sept 30). Here are the units that apply:

GTN-650: $500
GTN-750: $750
GTX-800: $1,000
G500 w/SVT: $1,000

I think we've been covering our current customers who were waiting, but if you were and have questions (or want to order this before OSH), get hold of us offline.

Cheers,
Stein

PS, we should have plenty of new shirts this year for both existing and new customers! :)