ron sterba

Well Known Member
This week got several catalog notifications of Garmin handheld GPS's falling in price. Something is cooking at Garmin I think. Going to the Northwest tradeshow in Puyallup Washington this weekend. I'll ask Garmin WHATS UP WITH THAT!

Anybody seen or heard about new Garmin products? In the past seems like new products hit the market from this tradeshow or Sun-N-Fun. Ron in Oregon

Last edited:
Garmin Falling prices on handhelds! Northwest trade show.

Well last week I mentioned the Pilot catalogs offering lower prices on the handhelds GPS's. I went to the Northwest Aviation tradeshow put on by the Washington State aviation department. Always a great program! This year was no exception. Attended many forums and listened to guest speakers about free falling from 100,000 feet to how to break in in your aviation engine. Products were many and also winning a door prize.(jacket). The first for everything. Well I spoke of the prices for the Garmin handhelds GPS's falling in price last week, well GARMIN did NOT have a booth this year! I guess its a sign of the times,economy maybe. So I guess we will have to wait for the the next two Big shows in Florida and Wis.. Ron In Oregon