edneff

Well Known Member
I have been using Garmin Pilot for a while now on my Galaxy Tablet. I don't like IOS and I have a G3X and GDL39, and the Garmin Pilot does a good job of interfacing with the GDL39 and displaying ADS traffic and wx.

However... Latest version does not have the "Search" function anymore under the Airports Information Tab. Where did it go? I looked on the Garmin website for a new Users Manual and the user manual is still ver. H from 8/15. I tried to email Garmin support to find out, but the email support function would not work for me. Getting a little frustrated with Garmin, especially documentation and support.

Anybody know how to search for an airport? There is a search function under the "Direct To" button, but not particularly for airports.

Last edited:
Nevermind, figured it out. For those who are looking for it under the menu button on the top right of the Airport Information page where it used to be, instead, try pressing the airport name button at the top left of the page of whatever airport you are viewing. That will bring up the search function that used to be on the menu button.