David Meade

I'm New Here
Hi folks,

I'm looking to find a garmin 195 international datacard for my father. He can't seem to find one anywhere so I came across this forum and thought I'd check with some of you.

I'm not sure what he has at the moment (probably just the European map) but if you need more details let me know.

I'm not sure if he needs the physical data card. I think if the information can be downloaded then that will work also.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
David Meade

David...Not sure what kind of data card you are looking for. On my Garmin 195 I simply download current data directly from the Garmin website to my GPS. You have all the options at that time which data coverage you want. I am at work now, and will check when I go home for lunch as to the specific site address.

Hi Terry,

he doesn't have a card at the moment, only the database which came with
the GPS and that is for the US.

From what I understand, you can use the navigation for anywhere in the world
but having the card will give you the maps of the countries, i.e. town names, train tracks, roads etc.

He used to have the European map but unfortunately the GPS was stolen and the one he replaced it with only had the US maps.

They don't sell them in Garmin Europe anymore.

So he's actually looking for a physical datacard for garmin 195 with the European/International maps.

Thanks for the repsonse earlier,

Sincerely,
David
ps sorry for late reply, I've not had internet access.