I'm looking for a source to buy a Kavlico P4055-50G-E4A pressure sensor. I have the Garmin G3X panel and bought the engine sensor kit, but the fuel sensor (Kavlico P4055-50G-E4A) doesn't come with the kit. I've searched the internet looking for a source but have come up empty. Does anyone have an idea where I can get one of these sensors?

I'm looking for a source to buy a Kavlico P4055-50G-E4A pressure sensor. I have the Garmin G3X panel and bought the engine sensor kit, but the fuel sensor (Kavlico P4055-50G-E4A) doesn't come with the kit. I've searched the internet looking for a source but have come up empty. Does anyone have an idea where I can get one of these sensors?

Hello Gordon,

The fuel pressure transducer is an optional sensor not included in the the standard 4 cyl sensor kit because there are two options depending on whether your are carbureted or fuel injected. I can tell you are fuel injected.

As shown on page 14-2 in the G3X Installation Manual, the Garmin part number for this sensor is 494-30004-02. Any Garmin Dealer should be able to get you one.

Please contact us if you have any trouble finding a source.

Thanks,
Steve

You can get them from direct from Dynon too, which is where I got mine from when I installed my G3X.

Fuel Injected Fuel/Coolant/Fluid Pressure Sender-Kavlico, 1/8-27 NPT, 50 PSI $85 101716-000