hn1

I'm New Here
I have a Garmin 430 (not WASS) installed in a Mooney. It has the standard Garmin CDI indicator (GI-106A). When the GPS is turned on the CDI indicator has both nav and G/S flags. The to/ from indicator is stuck in From. The needles are stuck down and right at full defection. Last week the unit worked fine while using it with GPS but I had to replace the VOR antenna and now the Garmin is doing as stated above. I have tested the triplexer and it does not seen to be the problem. I changed the NAV outs from the Garmin to the KX155 and both times the KX155 worked fine and the Garmin did not. Using the OBS button the light on the CDI changes from VOR to GPS but the CDI stays in the above indications. I also tried disconnecting the VOR antenna completely and just using GPS for CDI guidance and the same thing happened. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong?
Thanks
Ryan

the cdi unit is very simple. not much to go wrong there. i had a similar issue and it was in the 430. sent out and fixed along with any updates. cost about $600 back then. good luck. :)