Jetj01

Well Known Member
Gage, OK flyin from Wichita Falls

Anyone interested...I'll be taking off from Wichita Falls TX (F14) around 0830ish for the Gage, OK flyin for free pancake breakfast, maybe lunch. Anyone from the around the area going to the flyin come on by and lets loose fly up there...I plan on flying the YAK (170-180 cruise) but may take the -6.

AVGAS at F14 is $3.49

cell: 940-613-2797

See ya there

JJ, I'll see you at GAGE. I never made it to TX because of the darn weather. I hope the RV clan from Kansas including Bud in the Piranha will be there Monday.

I wish I could go up there. That's right around the corner from where I grew up.

If you're looking for the local burger joint, get someone to run you over to Shattuck (7mi west). Tell them you want to go to Ed's. They'll know what you're talking about.

You'll also see the world largest windmill museum across the street. I've built a few of them on display.

shattuck.jpg

Last edited:
Cool Windmills! Crappy WX!

Well, like most people down here in Texas, I spent most my time in the garage working on my RV-4 fastback project WISHING I could be flying to Gage for the fly-in. Kind of a double sucky weekend missing both the RV fly on Saturday and the Gage flyin on Moday....oh well, found out painting in high humidity isn't a good idea. But on a positive note got to have some quality time thinking about Memorial Day and all the sacrifices our nation has made to ensure guys like us have the RIGHT to fly to our favorite destinations and all the other great deals being an American in the United States gives us.

God Bless America!