Paul Thomas

Well Known Member
Where can I find the digital version? I looked on Garmin's website but no luck.

I need to prep a system before Stein's get here, and with my schedule this will happen before I know it. There is a paper manual at the hangar but being able to do my homework would save me a lot of time.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul,

After your unit has shipped and you have your serial #'s, Stein will contact Garmin and they will give you a web login. When you have acess, you will be able to download the latest versions.

Rob

Paul, don't wait, contact Stein to get your Garmin account set up. I provided Aerotronics with my contact info, the kit model and serial (builder) number, and a preferred userid and password. They set up the MyGarmin account for me with access to the G900X downloads; no need to wait until the panel is built sometime (hopefully) next year. I'm sure Stein can do the same for you; it seems to be a dealer thing.

Stein read my post and emailed me this morning; I'm providing him the info he needs to set me up with an account. How's that for customer service?

Stein be da man! He's been great to work with on my panel project. Hope to have it all lit up tomorrow or Sat :D