snoop9erdog

Well Known Member
Does anybody know if Garmin will extend the G3X rebate beyond the Dec 31 date? It sure would be nice. Is there anybody from Garmin monitoring this site that can provide input?

Thanks,

Hi Ed,

I think a number of us have asked Garmin that same question the last week or two.....and we just can't tell. I figure that whatever I guess will be wrong (because I usually am) - if I tell people that it'll happen then it won't, and if I tell them it won't then it will. There are a lot of rebates from most of the EFIS companies (Dynon, AFS, GRT and Garmin) all have rebates that are due to expire so I can't get a good handle on any of them enough to say with any authority either way.

I know there are a number of people in the same position as you are, but I don't think any of us have a good answer just yet and I wish I had a better answer for you, but we are indeed watching!

Cheers,
Stein

probably won't know until the end

Part of the marketing strategy of a rebate is to "move up" sales by creating artificial time pressure to buy now. So, it's unlikely they'd announce any kind of extension until near the end or after the expiration...

I got around this....

I got around this by ordering mine last week from Stark. I got the serial numbers and mailed my rebate paperwork today. Dual 375/370 should be nice. Ordering the GX pilot autopilot after the rebate check comes back!

Garmin Rebates

We do not plan on extending the current G3X rebates beyond December 31, 2010.