bobmarkert

Well Known Member
I've spent 90 minutes pouring over the install manual and can not find the keep alive circuit for the G3X system. Can someone please help with a connector number or section of the manual and put out me out of my misery?

thank you

I've spent 90 minutes pouring over the install manual and can not find the keep alive circuit for the G3X system. Can someone please help with a connector number or section of the manual and put out me out of my misery?

thank you

Hello Bob,

Could you explain what you mean by a "keep alive circuit".

As you likely know, most of the G3X components have dual power inputs which can be used for primary and backup power inputs.

Thanks,
Steve

Keep alive

By Keep Alive I mean a wire that goes to the hot battery buss to maintain memory items such as the clock and data logs . Some systems need this trickle current to save data when the aircraft is shut off.

By Keep Alive I mean a wire that goes to the hot battery buss to maintain memory items such as the clock and data logs . Some systems need this trickle current to save data when the aircraft is shut off.

Hello Bob,

This is not available or needed on a G3X system.

When you shut down your G3X system you will remove all power and there will be zero current draw on your aircraft battery.

Thanks,
Steve

When you shut down your G3X system you will remove all power and there will be zero current draw on your aircraft battery.

Thanks,
Steve

I guess that makes me "green energy compliant" .... Until I fire up the 205 hp IO-375

Thanks for the quick reply.... Again

Bob

Last edited: