eehite

I'm interested in using a rocker switch on my stick to cycle through G3X PFD and MFD layouts--basically to be able to change what pages are displayed without reaching up and twisting the knobs.

Does anybody know if this is even possible? Maybe wiring into a discrete and configuring activation of that discrete to change pages?

Thanks for the input!

I'm interested in using a rocker switch on my stick to cycle through G3X PFD and MFD layouts--basically to be able to change what pages are displayed without reaching up and twisting the knobs.

Does anybody know if this is even possible? Maybe wiring into a discrete and configuring activation of that discrete to change pages?

Thanks for the input!

Hello eehite,

Sorry, but we don't have support for changing pages from an external discrete.

If you have a GTR 200 radio, be sure and look at the great ways you can use its external discrete inputs.

Using one button to scroll through your user defined frequencies (up to 20), and a second to swap that selected frequency into the active position is a great way to use buttons on your HOTAS.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve,

Thanks for the reply!

This would be a feature that would be really valuable--especially to folks used to flying aircraft with HOTAS to cycle through displays. I know that you guys have a feature request list a mile long, but if the programmers ever run out of stuff to do, this may be something to consider.

Best,

Everett