RVadmirer

Well Known Member
Has anyone had and solved repeated bogus terrain warnings? I'm now getting them after most takeoffs for about 30 seconds.
Thanks.

I believe there's a menu setting to change the distance between you and Mother Earth where "Betty" starts chiding you. I haven't yet taken the time to change the default settings, and on my recent trip down to the GLO Custom paint shop in Texas, I was getting nearly constant terrain and obstacle warnings. Annoying as it was, I eventually grew fond of her voice and even asked her out.

I still haven't heard from her. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A sure sign of O2 deprivation!

Get some on-board oxygen! Ask a girl like her out and you're just going to end up with a bad headache! Suck some O2, clear your head, and fly away from that girl as fast as your plane will take you!;)

Get some on-board oxygen! Ask a girl like her out and you're just going to end up with a bad headache! Suck some O2, clear your head, and fly away from that girl as fast as your plane will take you!;)

Well, it's not as if her nagging wasn't somewhat warranted ... after all, I was low enough to tell the boy cows from the girl cows ... ;)

Whooooa!

That's low......:eek:

I hadn't changed any settings but I think they change themselves occasionally, I'll look, thanks.