fly248dan

I'm New Here
Has anyone bought any parts from a company called "Full Throttle Concepts" that advertises a really nice looking tailwheel steering assembly and some other parts for RV's ? I ordered some parts three weeks ago on their web site and paid for them with paypal and decided to order some additional parts the next morning and tried calling and left amessage on their voicmail and at least 14 since then all unanswered and have received no parts. I am very disappointed and am wondering if anyone else has dealt with them ?

It is an absolute crime that Full Throttle still has their web site in operation to snag people's money - and that they are still taking money from people when they aren't delivering parts!

I would suspect that if everyone that hasn't received their orders complain to Paypal, they might stop them from taking payments.

It may not get your moeny back, but it would prevent others from experiencing the pain.

Bad deal

He got my hard earned money in April for a steering link and control arm. Here we are in October and I have nothing to show for it. I'm really bummed.

I was able to get an engraved canopy latch, Silver Bullet steering link and a tail wheel control arm for my -8 from Full Throttle. It was a painful experience that took forever. Really a shame since his products are excellent. I ordered the Silver Bullet and control arm in March and got them June or so. The canopy latch took many months. On that one I filed a claim with PayPal and got a refund. A couple of days later the latch showed up so I paid him for it again. During the course of these orders I sent tons of emails...he did answer a few. On the latch I was also able to get him on the phone once. Promised to send the latch in a few days but it was a month or longer before I finally got it. Again, the products are very high quality. Communication is a real problem...

I ordered a silver bullet steering link about 6 month ago and paid via paypal.
No steering link until now, now answer to my emails, to late for a claim at paypal.
I think, I lost my money!

If I still want a link, it will be $370 ($175 lost + $195 JD Air)