Hello. Two questions :

#1 I want install a Facet electric pump for my Lyc from Aircraft Spruce but I see different models ( antishiphoning valve or not ). Which of them ?

#2 I purchased a Infinity stick grip and one of the possibles aplications is engine start ( green button ). Its a good idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Mario. RV3B

I am finishing my RV-8 this month. I Have both my start and fuel pump on the infinity stick. I also have a master disconnect switch on the panel so I can arm and disarm the the fuel pump or the starter on the stick in either the front or the back locations. I did the disconnect switch on the advice of others so the button would not be pushed accidently in the air.
Live Strong
Chad

Isolate switch

I liked the infinity's I put on an RV-7, they fell like a million bucks and only cost $450!

You really need a stick isolate switch on the panel, use a locking minuter switch that has a center OFF position. ON-OFF-ON.

Take the plastic cap of the switch so you have to dig into the switch a little bit to activate it. You will also want to do this with your fuel pump as it will be a latching switch.

I don't think you need it

The wing tanks are almost at the same level as the carb so I doubt it would make any difference.

The float valve would have to leak for any fuel to flow anyway.

Those pumps are also available at your local automotive store.

Frank