yankee-flyer

Well Known Member
Does anybody have, or can point me to, the correct alarm setting numbers for the red, yellow, green, yellow, and red arc segments for the Kavlico 15 psi sensor? Updating to Version 5.5 pretty well scrambled many of my settings from the artificial horizon position and OAT (switiched to Celsius) to some of the alarm values.

THANKS

Wayne 120142/N143WM (still waiting for prop)

Does anybody have, or can point me to, the correct alarm setting numbers for the red, yellow, green, yellow, and red arc segments for the Kavlico 15 psi sensor? Updating to Version 5.5 pretty well scrambled many of my settings from the artificial horizon position and OAT (switiched to Celsius) to some of the alarm values.

THANKS

Wayne 120142/N143WM (still waiting for prop)

I assume you used the file downloadable directly from Dynon?
Because that should not have happened if you used the file from Van's Aircraft's down loads page.

Thanks Tom, but

these don't look anything like the D180 values. They actually use numbers:
Low red =XX
high red/low yellow XX
High yellow/low green XX

and so on through the upper red arc

With your Skyview numbers, the lower red arc would be set from 0 to 5 psi, and the alarm would be going off all the time. They obviously don't mean the same thing

Wayne

Last edited:
Wayne,
Sent you an e-mail with a screenshot showing my settings. There is also a file on the Van's website that shows all settings. Look for 12-D180-PRE-SETS.pdf

Last edited:
Thanks, Marty

That is exactly what I needed. Will get things straightened out before the prop gets here. Anxious to fly again.
Wayne