dustman

Well Known Member
fuel system configuration now. single fuselage tank, gravity feed with boost pump only. fuel path goes from fuselage tank to fuel valve, fuel valve to tee from tee one line goes to boost pump 2nd line goes thru check vavle then to gasalator then thru tee on discharge side of gasolator then to carb. From the boost pump line goes directy to tee on disharge side of gasolator then to carb. I would like to simplify system seems to be to many points of failure or leaks. Would this work fuselage tank to fuel valve to boost pump to gasolator to carb straight through system. This gives me the fewest conections. Any comments are appreciated.

I think your suggestion would be better than what you got. Mine has 2 wing tanks, into a selector valve, 2 fuel pumps, gasolator, carb.

With the wing tanks there must be a pump on at all times to keep the big fan turning.

Sounds good, but check for adequate flow when in gravity feed mode to be sure that the boos pump doesn't offer too much restriction when it's not running.

Is this a -3? If so, check on the recommended design in the plans.
Charlie